For Business Owners
- Forms & Documents
- Managing Memberships and Plans
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How to un-cancel a class
Can cancelled classes be un-cancelled?
To view your cancelled classes, please see How to view your cancelled classes.
To un-cancel a class, click the desired class on your calendar or in the cancelled classes report, then click 'Options - Un-cancel'.
Please note that un-cancelling a class won't reinstate attendees, so if they need to be booked back in, this will need to be done manually.
You can find the attendees by viewing the activity feed in the class, as seen below: