For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Track your recurring reservations
The simplest place to do this is from Classes/Appointments >> Reservations.
Here you can track all recurring reservations past and present. You'll find a variety of filter options to enable you to do this:
- Search by customer name to show all reservations made for a specific customer.
- Filter by reservation status. In this example, we're looking at all the active reservations for John Doe.
Active reservations can be edited from the drop-down on the right-hand side. See our guide here for more on editing reservations.
In this example, we're filtering all the completed reservations.
Completed reservations cannot be edited, but you can view the details of the reservation i.e. attended classes.
- Filter by membership type and track recurring reservations made on specific memberships.
- Filter by class type and track reservations made for specific classes.
Note. It is also possible to view details of recurring reservations direct from a customer profile. This can be done from Customers >> Customer List >> customer profile >> 'Registrations' tab.