For Business Owners
- Forms & Documents
- Managing Memberships and Plans
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How to merge customer accounts
Can I merge two customers? How to merge customer profiles.
The merge tool allows you to transfer customer details from one profile to another.
You'll be able to select the customer name and email you want to keep and all data and history (attendances, memberships, payments, etc) will be transferred from the first customer record to the second.
How do I merge a customer account
To merge the profiles, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Customers >> Customer List and search the customer you want to merge and click their profile.
2. In their profile, click 'Merge'.
3. In the next step, search for the customer you want to merge into this profile.
4. Now, select the customer name and the email you'd like to keep and click 'Merge'.Did this answer your question?