For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
I have multiple memberships valid to use for the same event, how do I choose which one I use to make the booking?
If you have multiple memberships that can be used on the same event booking,
you can decide which membership to use by:
1. Find the event you would like to book onto from the schedule tab, and click details:
Now click on "See other registration options":
You now have the option to decide which membership to use to make this booking. You may have the same membership more than once. To use the one you purchased first, select the top one.
Once chosen, click submit at the bottom of the same page and your booking will be confirmed.
Note. If you wanted to pay the non-member rate rather than use a membership, you would follow the steps above. Just choose non-member rather than one of your memberships.Did this answer your question?