For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Does TeamUp support Webhooks?
Can I set up webhooks within TeamUp?Webhooks aren't supported/integrated with TeamUp.
If you're looking to use Webhooks within your business, it requires manual setup using Zapier.
Head to Zapier HERE to connect with their support to assist with this setup.
💡 What's Zapier? Check out An overview of the Zapier integration with TeamUp
What is a Webhook vs the API?
- An API is a set of rules and instructions that allow applications to communicate and request data or perform actions.
- A webhook is a system that sends automatic notifications or updates from one application to another without needing to be constantly checked.
Both APIs and webhooks are important for enabling communication and integration between different software systems, but they serve different purposes and work in different ways.