For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Do I need to create a meeting in Zoom for each class?
Create meetings automatically via the Zoom integration.
If you've integrated your TeamUp account with Zoom, you won't need to create any meetings in Zoom at all.
All you need to do is create your classes on TeamUp and meetings will be created in Zoom by the integration about 48 hours before the online class.
You'll be able to launch all of your video meetings directly from the class detail page (Calendar>>click desired class) too.