For Business Owners
- Forms & Documents
- Managing Memberships and Plans
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Unskip previously skipped membership payments
Payments can be skipped from the upcoming payments tab of a membership:
Note. Payments will also be skipped if a membership is on hold, after the payment date has been succeeded.
To unskip a payment:
Go to Customer List and select customer.
Go to Plans and Packs and select relevant membership. From here you will see there is a 'Skipped Payments' tab, click on this.
You will now see the option to Unskip, next to any skipped payments: