For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How many memberships were purchased during a certain time period?
Use the Customer Memberships report to generate a list of memberships purchased between two dates.
In this guide we're going to walk through how to generate a list of customers that purchased a membership during a certain period of time.
💡Please note that a membership's purchase date is different from its start date. For example, a customer purchases a membership on December 20, but the membership doesn't start/become active until January 1. In this case, the purchase date is December 20 and the start date is January 1.
To create this report, follow the steps below:
- Head to Reports. Here, click the 'All Customer Memberships' report.
- Use the Purchase Date filter to enter the desired date range. In the example below, we're looking at memberships purchased during the last year:
And you're done! The results will display a list of memberships purchased during the selected time period.