For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How many memberships were cancelled during a certain time period?
Use the Customer Memberships report to generate a list of memberships cancelled between two dates.
In this guide we're going to walk through how to generate a list of customers that cancelled a membership during a certain period of time.
💡Please note that a membership's cancellation date is different from its expiration date. For example, a customer cancels their membership on December 20, but the membership has a commitment and doesn't end until January 31. In this case, the cancellation date is December 20, and the expiration date is January 1.
To create this report, follow the steps below:
- Head to Reports. Here, click the 'All Customer Memberships' report.
- Use the Cancellation Date filter to enter the desired date range. In the example below, we're looking at memberships cancelled during the last year:
And you're done! The results will display a list of memberships cancelled during the selected time period.
Reports - Customer Memberships