For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How to share a store product URL to your TeamUp store
Can I send my clients a direct link or URL to a store item?
To create a link to a product in your TeamUp store, all you need to do is:
- Head to your TeamUp Customer Site. You can get the link to your Customer Site from Customer Experience >> Customer Site >> copy the link.
Paste the link into a browser tab or window:
- Once you're on your Customer Site, head to the 'Store' tab and click the product you want to create the link to:
- Finally, copy the URL from your browser. This is the product's unique URL in your TeamUp store.
You can use this URL to create a direct link to the product from your website, social media, emails, etc., or share it via text, Whatsapp, and other messaging platforms.