For Business Owners
- Forms & Documents
- Managing Memberships and Plans
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How do I email all of my customers from TeamUp?How do I email all of my customers from TeamUp? Mitch
Your customer export options allow you to contact your customers in a variety of ways.
These export options can be found from the customer section in your account, by clicking the export filtered list option.
Tip. updating the filter options will pre-define what type of customer it is you'll be exporting.
You have a few options to choose from when it comes to exporting:
Export all customers to a CSV/Excel file, and extract their email addresses from the generated file.
2. Export all your customers to your Mailchimp account, and email from there.
Note. If you do not have a Mailchimp account, you can sign up for one free.
3. Export all your customers to your Constant Contact, and email from there.
As an example, if you're looking to email ALL of your customers in your account head to your customer list, filter status to 'All Customers' and then select to export the filtered list for all 3 options mentioned above.