For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Does TeamUp charge VAT?
Can you add VAT to my invoices? Why don't you show VAT on my receipts?
TeamUp is not a VAT-registered company, so you won't have to pay anything else on top of the regular service fees. You can view and download your service fee receipts from Settings >> Service Fees - Payment History.
If you are a VAT-registered company and would like to include VAT in your prices, please see our guide on how to add taxes and fees in TeamUp.