For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Can I send my customers a direct link to a class?
Send customers the URL for a specific class
Each class has its own customer site URL. Below are some examples of what this can be used for:
Sending customers a direct link to register for a session.
Promoting one-off events on your website, social media, marketing campaigns, and/or newsletters.
Head to Calendar >> Click desired class >> Click copy customer site URL and then paste the link as desired.