For Business Owners
- Forms & Documents
- Managing Memberships and Plans
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Can I book appointments retrospectively?
How to book appointments on dates in the past. Booking clients into past appointments.
From time to time you may need to book clients into appointments on dates that have already passed. For example, you accommodated a last-minute client and didn't have time to book the appointment before the session, your staff forgot to book a personal training client and you want to go back to add this into their diary, etc.
To create an appointment on a past date, you'll need to follow the steps below:
Head to Calendar >> click the 'New One Off' button, as seen below.
2. Select the desired Appointment Type from the dropdown. In this step, you'll also be able to select the venue, the date in the past, and all the other details of the session, such as start and end time, instructor, and size limit.
3. In the final step, you'll be able to choose whether you want to book the client in later, or if you'd like to book them in now. If you're booking them in now, you'll be able to choose an existing client or create a new client.