For Business Owners
- Forms & Documents
- Managing Memberships and Plans
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
What happens to a Zoom meeting if I edit or cancel class in TeamUp?
What happens to a Zoom meeting if I edit the class in TeamUp?
Any changes made to the class in TeamUp, such as changing the schedule or adding/removing attendees, will automatically apply to the meeting in Zoom.
What happens to a Zoom meeting if I cancel a class in TeamUp?
Right now the class remains in Zoom. You may want to cancel the class directly from your Zoom account as well as in TeamUp.