For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
What happens to a Zoom meeting if I edit or cancel class in TeamUp?
What happens to a Zoom meeting if I edit the class in TeamUp?
Any changes made to the class in TeamUp, such as changing the schedule or adding/removing attendees, will automatically apply to the meeting in Zoom.
What happens to a Zoom meeting if I cancel a class in TeamUp?
Right now the class remains in Zoom. You may want to cancel the class directly from your Zoom account as well as in TeamUp.