How can I view the average number of attendances? Which customers haven't shown up for class? How can I see who's late-cancelled?
This report allows you to combine multiple filters relating to customer attendance, such as class type, venue, instructor, etc., and group the information by different dimensions.
🎉 We're working on a new and improved reports design with new features! We will be applying this new visual style to all of our reports soon. Check out the new design of Class Attendances, which is now called 'All Attendances', here. Let us know what you think in the Product Feedback Portal!
For example, you could use the filters to view a list of customers that used a specific membership to book classes over the last month, check how many drop-ins you had, view a customer's entire attendance history... the possibilities are endless.
In this guide we're going to take a look at how to navigate the Class Attendances/All Attendances Report. Jump to:
🆕 A walkthrough of the new All Attendances Report
Under Reports >> Events >> All Attendances, you'll find handy links to some of the most frequently used views of the All Attendances report:
- Customer Leaderboard
- Recent No-Shows and Late Cancels
- Customers Who No-Show/Late Cancel Most
How to use the All Attendances Report
The 'All Attendances' report lists all your class and appointment bookings during any given timeframe, including no-shows and late cancellations.
It also allows you to combine multiple filters relating to customers' attendance, such as Class/Appointment Type, venue, instructor, etc., and group the information by different dimensions.
Let's take a look at how to navigate this page.
The first thing you'll see on this page is what we call "widgets", which are quick reports that you can take a look at without having to manipulate any data.
These reports show you highlights of the last 30 days. To see the exact date range and how these trend lines are being calculated, hover over the "i" next to 'Last 30 Days'.
At glance, you'll be able to see:
- Attendances over the last 30 days
- Average attended sessions per customer over the last 30 days
- Your most attended Class or Appointment Type over the last 30 days
- Your most popular time slot over the last 30 days
To see the data or chart for each widget, click the 'View Report' or 'View Chart' button.
Filters and grouping options
You can use the filters to narrow down the view of the data. This list can be filtered by:
Any Customer. Search a customer's name.
- Any Booking Source. Select one or multiple booking sources, e.g., your TeamUp business website, Kiosk, Members App, or Consumer Site.
- Any Class/Appointment Type. Select one or more Class or Appointment Type names.
- Any Venue. Select one or more of your venues.
- Any Instructor. Select an instructor.
- Any Booking Method. Select one or multiple booking methods (Membership, Drop-in, or Free).
Any Membership. Select one or more membership names.
- Any Status. Select one or more attendance statuses (attended, registered, late cancelled, or no show).
- Include future classes. Include or exclude classes or appointments happening in the future.
- Any Customer Membership. Search a specific customer's membership.
View the data as a report
As you apply filters, you'll see a pill so that you can see at glance what filters have been applied. You can add multiple filters and easily clear everything by clicking the 'Clear All' pill.
Under 'Show' there are also multiple "group by" options that allow you to group the data using one or multiple dimensions.
The date filter allows you to change the date range.
If you select a "group by" option, you can change how you're looking at the totals.
View the data as a chart
These filters are sticky, so if you're filtering in a report and then move to the chart toggle, it sticks and will change to the chart view with the same data.
You can use the group by options there to generate a different chart. The chart displays 20 data points (if you filter to a shorter period of time, the banner disappears).
Underneath the chart view, you can also see the data table as reference, and as you manipulate the data table (for example, sorting), the chart updates in real-time.
You can look at the chart in different ways:
To download the report, click the 'Download' button in the top right corner.
➡️ A walkthrough of the old Class Attendances Report
To download this report, click the 'Download' button in the top right.
Pre-filtered Class Attendances reports
This section also contains quick links to some of the most frequently used views of the report: