💡In order to manage your Gympass integration settings, you'll need to connect your TeamUp account to Gympass first. If you need help with this, please see our Integrate TeamUp with Gympass guide.
In this guide we'll cover:
- How to sync your classes on TeamUp to Gympass
- What happens after I've synced my classes to Gympass?
- How far in advance can customers register? What happens to late cancellations and no-shows?
- Does Gympass support waitlists?
- How do I sync more venues to Gympass?
- How do I un-sync a venue?
How to sync your classes on TeamUp to Gympass
🎥 Watch the tutorial
📕Read the tutorial
Once you've integrated TeamUp to Gympass, you'll need to select which classes you want to sync with Gympass. To do this, head to Integrations >> Gympass - Options >> click 'Manage'.
To see a step-by-step tutorial, please see the slideshow below:
💡The classes you choose to sync to Gympass by venue will be bookable for up to 14 days in advance by default - if you wish, Gympass can change this setting for you if you'd like it to be less than 14 days. However, the registration close and cancellation cutoff settings you configure in TeamUp will be synced to Gympass.
What happens after I've synced my classes with Gympass?
After 5-10 minutes, the classes you selected will show up on the Gympass customer site, as seen below, and members will be able to start booking.
When a Gympass member books a class, they'll be automatically registered in your TeamUp account as a customer (you'll be able to find them in Customers >> Customer List), and they will also show up on your class attendee lists and reports, just like any other customer.
How far in advance can customers register? What happens to late cancellations and no-shows?
The classes you choose to sync to Gympass by venue will be bookable for up to 14 days in advance by default. If you wish, you can contact Gympass to change it to less than 14 days (please note that they won't allow more than 14 days).
If you mark a Gympass customer as a no-show in TeamUp, the integration will send this information over to Gympass.
However, the registration close and cancellation cutoff settings you configure in TeamUp will be synced to Gympass:
- The classes you've synced with Gympass will no longer be open for registrations as per your "registrations close" setting on TeamUp. For example, if you allow customers to book up until one hour before the class starts, the integration will sync this information, and Gympass customers will not be able to book the class after the one-hour mark.
- The classes you've synced with Gympass will mark customers as late cancels as per your "cancellation cutoff" setting on TeamUp. For example, if your cancellation cutoff on TeamUp is 3 hours before the class starts, the integration will sync this information and Gympass customers who unregister less than 3 hours before the start of the class will be considered a late cancellation on Gympass and on TeamUp. You'll be able to see these late cancellations from your class attendee list (as seen below) and in your Attendances Reports in TeamUp, just like you would any other customer.
Does Gympass support waitlists?
No, Gympass does not support waitlists at this time. This means that your waitlist settings in TeamUp will not sync to Gympass - if a class is full, customers will not be able to join the waitlist from Gympass.
Where can I see Gympass registrations and check off attendance?
You'll be able to see registrations from your Calendar and Reports in TeamUp, and you'll be able to check off attendance from your Calendar.
Gympass registrations are slightly different from registrations made via your TeamUp account in that the customer makes the payment to TeamUp. In order for Gympass to pay out your percentage for a registration, two things need to happen:
- The customer needs to check off their attendance via the Gympass app.
- You or your staff need to check off the customer's attendance via TeamUp.
For more information on managing attendances, please see How to manage and track Gympass attendances in TeamUp.
How do I sync more venues to Gympass?
To sync additional venues, head to Integrations >> Gympass - Options >> click 'Manage' >> click the cog on the top right corner >> add the Gym IDs to the venues you'd like to sync and click 'Connect'.
For step-by-step walkthrough, see below:
Can I un-sync a venue?
It's not possible to un-sync venues individually at this time. To remove a venue, you'll need to disconnect Gympass from TeamUp and then integrate TeamUp with Gympass again, adding the Gym IDs for the venues you want to keep.
Alternatively, you can edit the settings on the venue you wish to stop syncing, and simply deselect all the classes so that they're no longer visible on the Gympass customer site.