For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How to bypass the cookies error on the TeamUp widget (Safari)
My customers see a cookies error on the TeamUp widget on Safari. Why are my customers getting a cookies error?
Some customers may see an error similar to the below when accessing the widget on your website via the Safari browser. In this guide we detail troubleshooting steps to get around this.
💡We're working on a new customer site widget that does not rely on cookies. This should eliminate all cookie errors once it's live.
Please ask the customer to try the below steps:
- Ensure cookies are enabled
- If the problem persists, clear cookies and try again.
- If the problem persists, clear all website data from the browser.
If this does not work, using the direct customer site URL link appears to always avoid cookie issues.
The customer site URL link can be found from https://goteamup.com/providers/configure/customer_experience/customer_site/.
From here you can copy the URL and embed it behind the desired buttons on your website.
If need be, you can also copy membership specific URLs as per this guide.
Please reach out to our support team if you need any further guidance at all.