For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Facebook: Update the Action Button to redirect to your TeamUp members site
Facebook's call to action button can be edited to redirect to a URL of your liking. For instance, you could redirect to your website or your TeamUp customer site.
To do this:
In your TeamUp account, head to Customer Experience >> Customer Site and copy the URL in the grey box.
2. Head to your Facebook page.
If you don't have a call to action button yet, click the 'Add Action Button' and select one of the available options.
Or if you already have a button, click to edit and select one of the available options.
The options that allow a URL are 'Contact Us', 'Learn more', and 'Sign Up'.
After choosing the desired option, enter the TeamUp customer site URL from step 1, and click 'Save'.
3. Now when customers click the action button on your Facebook page, a new tab will open with your TeamUp customer site.