For Business Owners
- Forms & Documents
- Managing Memberships and Plans
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Managing your bookings and Registration Settings
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Can discount codes be deleted?
Can I delete a discount code?
Discount codes can't be deleted, but they can be made inactive.
To make a discount code inactive, head to Discount Codes >> Discount Codes >> click 'Detail' next to desired code >> click 'Edit'.
Then, set 'Status' to "Inactive" and save changes.
Once done, you'll be able to view the code in the inactive codes tab.
If you need to make the code active again, simply follow the steps above and select the "Active" status.