For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Updating your notification preferences
TeamUp will send you notifications based on your staff permissions
- If you're an admin on the account you will have access to all notifications.
- If you're an instructor you might only receive notifications about the classes you instruct.
You have full control over the notifications you'd like to receive.
To update your notification preferences, head to My Account >> Notifications.
From here you can decide which notifications you'd like to receive, by simply toggling on/off the available activity alerts.
💡 The options available are based on your staff account permissions.
We'd also like to keep you updated on things happening in TeamUp from time to time, such as product updates and setup tips.
These are fully customizable too.
Please refer to the account owner/business admin if the notifications do not look right.