For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How to generate a QR code for your TeamUp Customer Site
Can I create a QR code for my customers?
You can create a QR code that you can use in your advertising materials (flyers, signs, etc.) for your TeamUp Customer Site in three quick steps:
1. Copy your Customer Site URL.
Head to Customer Experience >> Customer Site >> click the clipboard icon to copy, as seen below.
💡 You can create a QR code for any section of your Customer Site. For instance, if you want to create a QR code for your store, paste your Customer Site link into a browser, navigate to the Store and copy that URL, as seen below.
2. Head to a QR code generation site. There are many free ones, such as QR Code Monkey.
3. Now, enter the copied Customer Site URL and follow your selected platform's instructions to generate and download the completed QR code.
Download and start sharing your business link.