For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How to change your incoming bank account (GoCardless)
If you're collecting payments via GoCardless, you may wish to change the details of the bank account GoCardless pay your funds into.
To do this:
1. Log into your GoCardless account at manage.gocardless.com
2. Click on ‘Settings’ \> ‘Company Info’.
3. Click on ‘Edit bank accounts’ \> ‘Update’.
4. Verify the new bank account. This usually takes 2 working days. Whilst the new bank account is being verified you will not receive payouts.