For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Are my customers' payment details safe?
Does TeamUp store payment details?
Here at TeamUp, we work with some of the most secure payment processors in the world, to ensure your customers' payment details are safe.
We do not store any payment details here at TeamUp.
The only time we handle the payment details is to submit them to the payment processor for payment and storage. The submission of details is only ever done over a secure connection.
Each time there is a payment request from a customer's account, we tell the payment processor to action the payment.
Below is a list of the payment processors we work with, and the security measures they have in place to protect customers' payment details.
1. Authorize.net -
2. Braintree - https://www.braintreepayments.com/developers/security
3. GoCardless - https://gocardless.com/security/
3. PayFast - https://www.payfast.co.za/security-fraud/
4. PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
5. PaySimple - http://paysimple.com/security.html
6. Stripe - https://stripe.com/help/security