For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Communications - Email and SMS Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
- Community Happiness (reputation management)
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Why doesn't TeamUp work on my browser?
Browsers supported by TeamUp. Why are some TeamUp pages/buttons not loading? Why aren't buttons working on TeamUp?
If you use goteamup.com on an older version of our supported browsers or browsers not listed, you may be unable to use TeamUp or have a poor experience.
In order to ensure the best possible experience with TeamUp, please install all the latest features and security updates so that your browser and operating systems are up-to-date.
An updated browser will ensure:
- Improved speed
- Enhanced security
- Protection against viruses, identity theft, and other sorts of malware
- Full functionality of TeamUp’s features