For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
How can I add Google Drive images to a TeamUp notification?
How to embed images hosted on Google Drive.
If you're hosting your images on Google Drive, there are a couple of steps you'll need to take before adding the image URL to your TeamUp notification:
- Head to your Google Drive account, and find the image you want to add to your TeamUp notification. Double-click the image to open it, and then copy the shareable link as seen below.
The link will look something like this:
- Copy the ID from the link. In the above link, ID is: 1mAp7ItI9knNMLjbmOmxH9FIpE3P5_EfI
- Now, add your ID to "https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=", as seen below:
You can now copy this link and add it to your desired TeamUp notification:
❗️Please note that we're transitioning to a new Notifications editor that allows you to upload any images that you want to include in your email directly to TeamUp. If you're editing one of these notifications, all you need to do is save the image to your computer and add it to your email.