For Business Owners
- The Dashboard
- The Calendar
- Events - Classes
- Events - Appointments
- Registration Settings for Classes/Appointments
- Events - Courses
- Forms & Documents
- Customer Management
- Customer Referrals
- Triggers and Notifications
- Managing Pricing, Memberships and Plans
- Managing Payments and Billing
- Discount Codes
- The Store/Shop
- Customer Experience
- Pay Rates
For Members, Athletes and Customers
Integrations with TeamUp
Switching to Teamup
On Demand Content
Why am I getting an error when I enter my Gympass Gym ID?
How to troubleshoot common Gympass integration errors.
This might be due to one of the reasons below:
- The Gym ID is incorrect. Try copying it from Gympass and pasting it into TeamUp again. See this guide for help with finding a Gym ID.
- Gympass hasn't enabled their API on your account. The integration will only work if Gympass has enabled their API on your account. You can request for Gympass to enable the API at email@example.com (please include your gym's name, Gympass GymID, and your email address). If it hasn't been enabled yet and you try to integrate from TeamUp, you'll receive an error message.
- The Gym ID is linked to a staff member on another one of your TeamUp accounts. We recommend having a dedicated staff member in the business per TeamUp account who manages the integration. The reason for this is that a Gym ID can only be used and synced in one TeamUp user account. If you need to change the staff member that's linked to a Gym ID, please contact our Support team in the chatbox below, and we'll action this for you.