In this guide we'll look at the benefits of integrating payment processor Stripe into your TeamUp account.
- Stripe is a quick and secure way to accept credit card and debit card payments online.
- Stripe exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. See https://stripe.com/help/security for more information on this.
- Funds are automatically sent to your bank account quickly and securely. See https://stripe.com/docs/payouts#standard-payout-timing for more on payout timings.
- Competitive transaction fees.
- No hidden fees. Only pay transaction fees on the payments you take.
- You can charge almost any kind of credit or debit card - https://stripe.com/payments/features
- It's quick and easy to set up on TeamUp, and for your customers to use. Customers can store their card details for future purchases.
Integrating Stripe is quick and easy.
From your TeamUp dashboard, navigate to Settings>Payments>Manager Payment Methods>>Intergrate.
And then connect with Stripe:
You will be redirected to Stripe to create an account/ sign in to an existing account.
Once Stripe is integrated, customers will be able to select this payment type when adding a payment method to an applicable event.