Navigate your way to Classes >> Class types.
Here you can add new class types, as well as manage and edit your existing ones
Create a new class type
Click on ‘New Class Type’:
From this page, you can complete the information listed below, to set-up a new class instantly
- Name – name of class viewable to your customers
- Description – Here you can describe the class type
- Visibility – Who do you want to be able to see the class?
- Registration settings - When customers can register and leave. All existing timelines in Settings >> Registration >> Registration timelines will be displayed here as options.
Note: If you need to create a different registration timeline for your new class type, please see Adding a registration timeline
- Allow non-members to register? - Can customers pay a drop-in price for the class?
- Decide which memberships are applicable to the class:
Tip. Use the advanced settings to charge an additional fee per class registration, on top of the membership usage.
Once happy with your settings, you can ‘Create Class Type’ – your class is now created. Next, you will need to set a schedule for this type.
Scheduling a class type
Here you can schedule your classes. You have the option to do this as Weekly Time Slot or as a One-Off Class.
Note. Weekly Time Slots create classes at the same time each week.
One-Off classes happen exactly once, at the date and time you choose.
Select the desired time slot. In this example, we'll add a repeating time slot.
Weekly times slots:
The below class schedule repeats 8-9am Monday and Wednesday every week.
One-off time slots:
The below class happens on 20th November at 5-6pm. This class does not repeat.
Editing existing classes (Details, Schedule and Class Prices)
Go to Classes >> Class types and click on the desired class type.
This will take you by default to the Schedule tab
From here you can...
- Edit details such as Venue, Instructor, Times, Class Size Limits.
- Edit dates of when the schedule runs.
- Edit Class Prices
- Edit Details (class name, description and visibility)
Please let us know if we can help with anything at all when you're setting up your classes. Drop us a line at email@example.com