In this guide we'll look at the benefits of integrating payment processor Stripe, onto your teamup dashboard.
- Stripe is a quick and secure way to accept credit card and debit card payments online.
- At this time, Stripe integration is available for customers with U.S., Canadian, U.K., Irish, and Australian based bank accounts
- Stripe exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. See https://stripe.com/help/security for more information on this.
- Funds are added to your bank account on a seven-day rolling basis.
Integrating Stripe is quick and easy.
From your teamup dashboard, navigate to Settings>Payments>Manager Payment Methods.
From here click 'integrate':
and then connect with Stripe:
You will be redirected to Stripe to create an account/ sign in to an existing account.
Once Stripe is integrated, customers will be able to select this payment type, when adding a payment method to an applicable event.
- No monthly fees
Only get charged when you earn money.
United States - 2.9% + 30 cents per successful transaction
United Kingdom - 1.4% + 20p for UK issued cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
(2.9% + 20p for non-UK issued cards)
Ireland - 2.4% + 24 cents per successful transaction + Value Added Tax (VAT)
France - 1.8% + 25c for French issued cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
(2.9% + 25c for non-French issued cards)
Australia - 1.75% + 30 cents for domestic cards and 2.9% + 30 cents for American Express or international cards.
You can charge almost any kind of credit or debit card:
U.S. businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Australian, Canadian, and European businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- No refund costs
If you refund a transaction, Stripe will return the entire fee.
- No hidden fees
Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no card storage fees.
- It's quick and easy to setup on teamup, and for your customers to use