Notice: As of 02/2018, pages with less than 2,000 likes cannot install static tabs or campaign tabs.
Many of your customers may spend more time on your Facebook page than on your website, so you might want to allow your customers to book via your Facebook page.
It takes about 5-10 minutes to set up and requires only basic technical skills. Simply follow the below steps:
1. Make sure you have a Facebook page (not a group or a profile) and that you have full admin privileges. You'll need to add a hosted iFrame to your Facebook page. We recommend using Static HTML(https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/) - it's free!
Click 'Add Static HTML to a page'
2. Select the Facebook page you would like to embed the iframe on.
3. By default the iframe is embedded on your welcome tab. Click 'Set up tab'.
4. Go back to teamup in a different tab and generate the widget code that you would like to display on your Facebook page.
For example this is how to display the code for a week schedule view.
Note that for displaying on another https website, such as Facebook, you must use the https option.
Once ready, click 'copy to clipboard' or highlight the code and copy manually.
5. Go back to your iFrame edit and paste this code as HTML.
Note. Do not enable Leadgat. Enabling this will prevent the widget from showing.
6. Click Save & Publish to embed the widget on your facebook page.
7. To see the widget, click 'View on Facebook'
Note. if you would like to update the redirect URL from the 'Book Now' button on your Facebook page, please follow this guide.