In this guide we'll look at the benefits of integrating payment processor GoCardless, onto your teamup dashboard.
- One of Europe’s leading Direct Debit providers, processing over half a billion pounds a year for over ten thousand businesses.
- GoCardless makes it easy to accept recurring payments online
- Military-grade security. See https://gocardless.com/security/ for more information on this
- Most payments using GoCardless take a total of six working days. See https://help.gocardless.com/customer/portal/articles/1563666 for further information
- Using teamup's scheduling system, you can expect funds within 2-3 days of the billing date (from the second month of the recurring subscription).
Integrating GoCardless is quick and easy.
From your teamup dashboard, navigate to Settings>Payments>Manager Payment Methods.
From here click 'integrate':
and then connect with GoCardless:
You will be redirected to GoCardless to create an account/ sign in to an existing account.
Once GoCardless is integrated, customers will be able to select this payment type, when adding a payment method to an applicable event.
- No setup fees
GoCardless costs just 1% per transaction (capped at £2) with no monthly or setup fees.
- Automate everything
GoCardless automates the taking, tracking and reconciliation of your payments.
- Get started in minutes
All you need to get started is a UK mainland bank account. Sign up now and you could be taking payments in minutes
- Simple setup process for your customers