UK Businesses can collect Direct Debit payments from their members through teamup using GoCardless. This article explains how to enable Direct Debit payments on your teamup account.
- In your payment settings click "Manage Payment Methods"
- Click the "integrate" button in the GoCardless option to begin the process of linking a GoCardless account to your teamup account. These steps are the same whether you have an existing GoCardless account or not.
- Click "Connect with GoCardless". You'll be taken to GoCardless' website to fill out a brief form.
- Fill out the form on GoCardless' site. It will ask you for basic business and banking information.
- When you complete the form on GoCardless' site, you'll be redirected back to teamup. Now you just have to activate GoCardless as a payment option on your payment methods page.
With GoCardless active, your members will be able to pay you using Direct Debit.