Cancel classes in bulk between two dates via the Bulk Cancel tool.
Note. If you only need to cancel one class, see Cancelling a class and what happens to customers booked.
You can find this tool in the COVID-19 tools & resources section:
Or in the Calendar:
Important! For customers attending classes cancelled using this tool:
- Registrations on memberships: membership usage credits WILL be refunded back to the membership.
- Paid drop-in registrations: fees will be refunded as account credit. (No money will be refunded).
- Notifications WILL NOT be sent. You will have the opportunity to copy customer emails to send your own email explaining this cancellation (we'll explain how to do this below). This prevents the same customer from receiving multiple emails and allows you to control the message.
How to use the Bulk Cancel tool
- First, you'll be prompted to select the desired date range, the class types, and/or the venues, as seen below:
2. In the next step you'll see a preview of all the classes that will be cancelled, along with how many people have registered for each class.
You can untick any classes that shouldn't be cancelled, or you can click the 'Back' button at the bottom to edit the dates, class types and/or venues, as seen in step 1.
If all looks good, click 'Continue'.
3. In the final step you'll be asked to confirm if you wish to move forward with the cancellation.
If you'd like to notify your customers about the cancellation, remember to copy their email addresses in this step. To do this, click 'Copy to clipboard' and paste the list into your preferred email software, or in a text document to save for later.
To finalise, click 'Confirm'.
Can I see a list of my cancelled classes?