We’ve put together a short template to help you prepare your customers for the switch to TeamUp. Please feel free to use this template to send out to your customers before going live.
Note that this template only applies if you have an import scheduled from your existing system to TeamUp. Head over here to find out more about how we can help you switch.
**COPY & PASTE AND EDIT THE BELOW AS REQUIRED**
We’ve been working hard with the guys at TeamUp to make sure your switch to the new platform is a smooth and seamless one. Here’s what we’ve done for you:
- We’ve transferred all of your saved contact information.
- If you have an active membership with us we’ve transferred that to your profile. Your billing details will remain as they are now.
- Your payment details have been transferred across*. *THIS IS ONLY APPLICABLE IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS PAYING VIA GOCARDLESS OR STRIPE. PLEASE DELETE THIS BULLET POINT IF NOT.
What you need to do
- TeamUp will soon be sending you an email invite with a personal link to access your account. Please click the link in the email and follow the steps. You’ll need to create a new password for your account.
- Once you’ve logged in for the first time you’ll be able to download the app. We’d definitely recommend doing so for quick on-the-go registrations. You can read more about how to get the app, and what you can do with it, here.
- Add payment details to your membership, if required. There will be a prompt from your TeamUp account, and we’ll also send you an email with instructions on how to do so.
- Enjoy TeamUp and all its benefits.
What if I need help?
We’re always happy to help, you can reach us here [INSERT YOUR BUSINESS CONTACT INFO HERE] anytime.
TeamUp also has an extensive support centre with step-by-step guides to help you troubleshoot, here.