Pending offline payments sit under Billing/Revenue >> Pending - Pending Offline.
These payments need to be confirmed manually, but they also allow other actions on the invoice itself or the membership the due payment is linked to:
- Edit. Change the amount of the pending payment.
- Convert to bill. Select this option to raise an invoice for the customer to pay online. They will receive an email with a link to pay the bill via an online processor (GoCardless, Stripe, etc.).
- Void. Voiding an invoice will skip the payment. Voided Invoices can no longer be paid.
- Cancel. Select this option if you wish to cancel the customer's membership entirely. When you cancel the membership, you will also be able to choose if you want to cancel the customer's pending payment/s.
- Block registrations. If the payment is overdue, you will get the option to block registrations on the membership until the payment has been confirmed.