Forms work in conjunction with Fields to allow you to store collect information from your customers.
By default, each account begins with the below forms.
- Signup Form completed by participating customers when signing up on the customer site. By default, asks gender, date of birth. Note. marketing preference will also automatically be included in the sign-up form for accounts prior to 4th December 2018.
- Non Participating Signup Form completed by parents who register children but select "No" to whether they'll participate. By default, includes no fields.
- Contact Form Required for all registrations and purchases. By default, asks address, phone number.
- Emergency Contact Form Required for all registrations and purchases. By default, asks emergency contact name, phone, and relationship.
5. Customer Form Required for all registrations and purchases.
By default, this starts out empty for new businesses.
For old businesses, all legacy "questions" are asked.
Note. Pre loaded forms cannot be deleted. If you want to update the information collected on these forms, simply add or remove fields as desired.