In this guide we'll look at the benefits of integrating payment processor Stripe into your TeamUp account.
- Stripe is a quick and secure way to accept credit card and debit card payments online.
- Stripe exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. See https://stripe.com/help/security for more information on this.
- Funds are automatically sent to your bank account quickly and securely. See https://stripe.com/docs/payouts#standard-payout-timing for more on payout timings.
- Competitive transaction fees.
Integrating Stripe is quick and easy.
From your TeamUp dashboard, navigate to Settings>Payments>Manager Payment Methods>>Intergrate.
And then connect with Stripe:
You will be redirected to Stripe to create an account/ sign in to an existing account.
Once Stripe is integrated, customers will be able to select this payment type when adding a payment method to an applicable event.
- No hidden fees. Only pay transaction fees on the payments you take.
- You can charge almost any kind of credit or debit card - https://stripe.com/payments/features
- It's quick and easy to set up on TeamUp, and for your customers to use. Customers can store their card details for future purchases.