In this guide we'll look at the benefits of integrating payment processor Stripe, onto your teamup dashboard.
- Stripe is a quick and secure way to accept credit card and debit card payments online.
- At this time, Stripe integration is available for customers with U.S., Canadian, U.K., Irish, and Australian based bank accounts
- Stripe exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. See https://stripe.com/help/security for more information on this.
- Funds are added to your bank account on a seven-day rolling basis.
Integrating Stripe is quick and easy.
From your teamup dashboard, navigate to Settings>Payments>Manager Payment Methods.
From here click 'integrate':
and then connect with Stripe:
You will be redirected to Stripe to create an account/ sign in to an existing account.
Once Stripe is integrated, customers will be able to select this payment type, when adding a payment method to an applicable event.
- No monthly fees
Only get charged when you earn money.
United States - 2.9% + 30 cents per successful transaction
United Kingdom - 1.4% + 20p for UK issued cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
(2.9% + 20p for non-UK issued cards)
EU and Ireland - 1.4% + 25c for European cards and 2.9% + 25c for non-European cards.
Australia - 1.75% + 30c for domestic cards and 2.9% + 30c for American Express or international cards.
Head here for the latest pricing in your country.
You can charge almost any kind of credit or debit card:
- U.S. businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Australian, Canadian, and European businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
No hidden fees
Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no card storage fees.
It's quick and easy to setup on TeamUp, and for your customers to use