In this guide we'll look at the benefits of integrating payment processor GoCardless, onto your TeamUp dashboard.
- One of Europe’s leading Direct Debit providers, processing over half a billion pounds a year for over ten thousand businesses.
- GoCardless makes it easy to accept recurring and one-off payments online.
- Military-grade security. See https://gocardless.com/security/ for more information on this
- Most first payments using GoCardless take a total of 7 working days. Head here for further information
- Using TeamUp's scheduling system, you can expect funds within 2-3 days of the billing date (from the second month of the recurring subscription).
Integrating GoCardless is quick and easy.
From your teamup dashboard, navigate to Settings>Payments>Manager Payment Methods.
From here click 'integrate':
and then connect with GoCardless:
You will be redirected to GoCardless to create an account/ sign in to an existing account.
Once GoCardless is integrated, customers will be able to select this payment type when adding a payment method to an applicable event.
- No setup fees
UK: GoCardless costs just 1% + 20p per transaction (capped at £4) with no monthly or setup fees. An additional fee of 0.1% applies to transaction values above £2,000.
ROW: 2% + 20p per transaction.
- Automate everything
GoCardless automates the taking, tracking and reconciliation of your payments.
- Get started in minutes
All you need to get started is a UK mainland bank account. Sign up now and you could be taking payments in minutes
- Simple setup process for your customers